…that I will put more content up in the future. Both my kids were at home with me during the summer while I transitioned into an editor position. A lot has been on my plate, but I haven’t forgotten about my readers. Once I get more settled into my daily routine, I will start bringing some more interesting news.
These are some of my current happenings:
- New position as content manager/editor – more content that I am reading and publishing on a daily basis
- Just started Kris Carr’s “Crazy Sexy Diet” cleanse, she is da bomb! First heard about this cleanse through Whitney at Ecovegangal.com.
- Got 3 back to back parking tickets when I parked my car in my driveway and parking spot. How is that possible, City of Los Angeles parking enforcement?
- A recent 3.5 earthquake rocked my world. Well actually, it freaked me out (right near me). Out of all the earthquakes it literally jerked my building around to the point that I thought the “big one” was starting to happen.
- My younger daughter is clearly ready for preschool. She is utterly bored at home, but we can’t transition her until we move.
So there it is. I promise I will report back soon with some interesting topics and or stories!!